ServiceNow Developer/ Architect
Direct Hire – At this time we can only consider USC and GC Holders
Our client, a large hospital system with a growing technology team, is adding a ServiceNow Developer to their IT team who will help rebuild their ServiceNow instance.
- Works closely with I.T. management assisting with: designing, building, testing, training, implementing, evaluating and maintaining ServiceNow and other Service Center software tools.
- Provides the first line of defense for service/support requests and escalates to I.T. management as needed.
- Provides front line support during go-lives and implementations.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of an Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field. Prefer a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, or related field.
- Must have hands-on experience using and upgrading ServiceNow
- Extensive experience with CMDB is required.
- Admin and Development experience with ITSM, PPM, and Performance Analytics is required
- ITIL experience is required
- Must have at least 5 years of experience with ServiceNow; prefer 7+ years of experience with application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under own initiative / self-motivate.
- Experience working in a large cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to identify tools and technologies that would increase the end user experience.
- Must have the ability to work nights and weekends as needed to support the business.
Apply for this Position