Senior QA Automation Engineer
Sr. QA Tester (Manual and Automation)
We are looking for a talented QA Tester with Manual and Automation testing experience on Java based Web applications. The ideal candidate Must be able to make basic code changes in Java and write complex SQL queries.
- Conduct manual and automated testing on Java Web based and PowerBuilder applications to ensure the software created meets the requirements.
- Make basic/small changes to the code (Java) and debug issues (the scripts are built in Java for the RFT tool).
- Write and execute Test plans and Test cases. Document test results.
- Write complex SQL queries.
- Conduct Negative & Positive testing.
- Conduct defect tracking and document errors.
- Report bugs to developers.
- Attend review meetings.
- Must be able to code in Java (basic coding, not just debugging the code).
- 5-6 years of experience with Manual and Automation testing is required.
- Strong experience with Excel.
- Strong experience with IBM RFT script development or Selenium is required.
- Strong experience writing and executing Test plans, Test scenarios and Test case management.
- Strong experience writing complex SQL queries
- Ability to quickly understand the business processes.
- Creative, out of box thinking skills.
- Team player as well as the ability to work on a project individually.
- Experience in the Financial domain (knowledge of fixed and variable rates) is preferred, but not required.
Apply for this Position