Java Architect (Spring Microservices)
Apply for this Position
Atlanta, GA (USA)
Sponsorship not available for this role
Tier4 Group is seeking a Java Architect. In this role you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating a complex omnicommerce solution.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a culture of excellence, diversity, and continued learning.
Skills: Java, GIT, JIRA, Maven, Confluence, Spring framework (Core, MVC, AOP, Java NIO, Webflux, PCF or related cloud platform, API Management)
· Analysis of complex processes and applications
· Design and architecture, validation of architecture of software solutions in the real-time, payment area
· Microservices real time choreography/orchestration experience with high volume transaction traffic.
· Design, development of microservices for highly efficient protocol translation and enrichment with reactive design patterns.
· Design, development of SW solutions and the generation of design documents
· Design and architect POC using latest technologies for new product requirements.
· Architect end to end solutions for Payment APIs.
· Develop and present design and architecture artifacts with internal and external stake holders.
· Design and develop high throughput and high-volume transaction APIs that can be consumed by omni channel platforms.
· Enhance API solutions to offer simple, easy to consume APIs for payment customers.
· Develop roadmap and strategies for documenting and presenting API specifications in an easy and consumable format.
· Develop roadmap and strategies to provide Client Libraries and SDKs for API products.
· Well versed in SDLC, DevOps, and continuous delivery/continuous deployment within a large-scale organization desired.
· Ability to develop POC and get consensus with technical stakeholders on proposed design and solutions.
· Hands-on experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Transactional and Spring Batch desired.
· Experience developing API for large enterprise organization is a plus.
· Experience with financial and payment industry with exposure to security is a plus
· Experience with development of iOS, Android applications/SDKs is a plus.
· Good communication and should be able to own and work independently
· High sense of quality within the software development process.
Core Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Experience in architecting Spring Boot Microservices and migrating monolithic Java applications to Spring Boot Microservices.
· Experience in implementing high volume transactions processing applications.
· Expertise in implementing complex full stack solutions including digital and mobile systems, API, and Microservices in large Enterprise organizations.
· Experience in automated testing, mock frameworks, virtual services and performance testing.
· Hands on experience leveraging object-oriented design patterns, domain driven design principals, test driven development and enterprise architecture frameworks.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field master’s degree preferred
· 10+ years of experience in solutions architecture and systems engineering.
· 10+ years of progressive experience in systems architecture, analysis and applications programming
· Preferred domain/Industry: Payments