Salesforce Software Engineer III
Our Client envisions, develops and manages technology to connect the world. They look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
So why this role?
1. Full time w/ excellent benefits!!!
2. Tuition Reimbursement!!
3. Unlimited discretionary time off - be treated like an adult!!!
4. Sponsorship is avaiable (Visa Transfer)
5. Career Advancement
6. Work with a development team who is known for being the upper echelon of developers! If you work on this team, you are the best of the best!
7. Great industry - when others are laying off, our client is hiring!!!
Why this role matters:
As a software engineer who expertise in the Salesforce platform, you will be in charge of developing software solutions that support our millions of users and businesses across the globe while allowing the company to grow and expand. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
What you will do:
- Build the infrastructure and business logic for the next-generation company business support systems.
- Architect, design, and code your project by taking part in developing next-generation systems. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
- Utilizing Java, Apex and the latest technologies such as AWS, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, and Docker
What you will bring:
- Proven experience developing in the Salesforce platform
- Strong ability to handle full application development cycle – from requirements to production.
- Ability to take over end-to-end task ownership; the position that requires a leader who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
- Experience innovating disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a business problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
- Independence to tackle challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
- Organization and efficiency.
What is required of you:
- You have at least 3 years of software development experience and you know Linux environment.
- Experience in Salesforce technologies such as Lightning Framework, CPQ, Einstein, etc.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- A desire to mentor junior developers so they become an awesome engineer like you!
Apply for this Position