Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer
Full-time, permanent position
Our Client envisions, develops and manages technology to connect the world. They look at the business environment and technologies in new and challenging ways, striving to develop and deliver integrated whole-system solutions to meet our customers’ ever-changing needs.
So why this role?
1. Full time w/ excellent benefits
2. Tuition Reimbursement
3. Unlimited discretionary time off
4. Career Advancement
5. Work with a development team who is known for being the upper echelon of developers! If you work on this team, you are the best of the best!
6. Great industry - when others are laying off, our client is hiring!
Why this role matters:
As a Software Engineer, you will build the infrastructure and business logic for next-generation unified communication platforms. We challenge our engineers to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
What you will do:
• Develop software solutions that serve millions of users and businesses in their day to day communication needs, by specializing in end-to-end development.
• Act as the architect, designer, and coder of your project
• Take part in developing next-generation technologies that change how people communicate.
• Utilize Java and the latest technologies such as AWS, Terraform, micro-service architecture, MongoDB, and Docker
What you will bring:
• End-to-end task ownership: This is a position that requires a leader – someone who can confidently see a project through from beginning to end.
• Ability to innovate disruptive technologies: Have an idea about how to solve a communications problem? We want to know about it and then we want to support your vision for bringing it to life.
• Independence in tackling challenges: You don’t need anyone to keep you on track.
• Organization and efficiency.
• 3+ years of Java development experience and knowledge of Linux.
• Ability to handle a full application development cycle – from requirements to production is a MUST HAVE!
• Experience with Spring framework (preferred)
• Experience with AWS (preferred)
• Experience in Agile software development methodology: Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Desire to mentor junior developers
Apply for this Position