Salesforce Lightning and CPQ - Business Systems Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
Full Time Opportunity to flex your Salesforce Lightning and CPQ skills! Must be able to be onsite at the Santa Clara CA location. Non local candidates will be considered but relocation will be required.
USC or GC work status only considered for this role.
Excellent compensation - Your skills are in high demand...GET PAID FOR IT!!!
- Understand the technical specification and develop features modules using ApexVisualforceLightning technology for salesforce based web mobile applications
- Develop customizations on Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick)
- Develop modules independently
- Perform unit testing for the modules developed
- Perform peer code reviews and debug source code
- Perform deployments using ANT and changes
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- Contribute towards technical documentation & building prototypes
- Participate in technical discussions within the project team and status meetings with the customers
- Support train new end users on the salesforce.com application
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to manage interactions with various stakeholders across multiple countries 4 years of IT experience with 3 years on Salesforce platform
- Proficiency in configuration and customization in the Salesforce platform, Apex, and Visual force technologies.
- Expertise in Salesforce CPQ.
- Could also have expertise on other CPQ like Apttus CPQ
- Should be able to develop modules independently with appropriate usage of custom coding vs configuration in Apex and Visual Force
- Good understanding of overall Salesforce architecture & product landscape.
- Good knowledge & work experience in Salesforce configuration, customization, programming with APEX Classes Triggers APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce applications from scratch
- Experience with Salesforce web services
- Experience in building Reports and Dashboards.
- Deployment experience using ANT tool or changeset
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Prior experience in other OOPS technologies like Java, .net is acceptable
- Experience in building lightning components
- Certifications Needed: Platform Developer 1 and Administrator
Apply for this Position