Salesforce Developer (Classic UI)
Want to break away from the large corporate environment and work with a smaller (but long-standing) company who values each and every team member by name?
Are you seeking:
- Competitive compensation for the work and location
- Full time role (no more contracting)
- Excellent benefits
- Not be micromanaged
- Work on Salesforce Classic UI
- Focus on development and work with Admins who handle the Administrator duties
- Work with a competent team of developers and leadership
LOOK NO FURTHER!!
- 3+ years Salesforce Apex programming experience (non-trivial Apex service implementation, custom objects, triggers, batch operations, test code)
- requires proficiency in programming using the Apex language.
- familiar with Apex Web Services API.
- Salesforce Classic Development (current/recent)
- Experience with large Salesforce data sets (30GB+)
- Must have experience creating and releasing Salesforce managed packages and patches.
- Experience developing Visualforce Pages.
- The ideal candidate will have Salesforce.com Certification as a Force.com Advanced Developer.
- Experience developing Salesforce custom reports and Salesforce custom views are pluses.
- Experience developing with Salesforce DX is a plus.
***Please No Partners - C2C is Not an Option***
***Sponsorship is Not Available***
Apply for this Position