Senior FullStack Developer (Angular/Java)
Software Engineer III – Holmdel, NJ
- Full-time, permanent role (direct hire)
- Competitive salary + bonus + company equity
- Sponsorship not available at this time
Tier4 Group is assisting our client in Holmdel, NJ who is actively interviewing and hiring a Software Developer with 8+ years of experience to join their team.
- Architecting, designing, and developing Cloud Based Full Stack Applications including Enterprise Micro Services and FrontEnd Applications.
- Evaluate business requirements, propose solutions and document design details.
- Recommend and Ensure technology improvements for Stable, Scalable, High Performing and Secure Platforms.
- Collect Metrics, implement monitoring mechanisms and perform automated testing.
- Collaborate with QA to ensure quality.
- Collaborate with businesses on roadmap and solutions.
- Responsible for automation and deployment of microservices on the Kubernetes platform.
- Provide end-to-end support including deployment and post-deployment.
- Independently lead and deliver complex projects within tight deadlines.
Education & Experience: Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 8 years of experience as a Software Developer or related position.
3 years of experience with the following:
- Developing and packaging Spring Boot Apps as Docker Images,
- Manage AWS Kubernetes using Helm charts
- Spring Security, Oauth2, JWT
- Python, AWS Lambda, AWS Gateway Setup, AWS S3, CloudFront
- Python Microservices Frameworks
- Test automation using Newman scripts
- Prometheus for monitoring and alerting
- Collect Performance Metrics through Actuator
- Sealed Secret configuration
- SOAP UI, Postman
5 years of experience with the following:
- Angular, Vue Frameworks
- Java and J2EE skills with knowledge of design patterns
- Database ORM frameworks like Mybatis or Hibernate
- Interfacing with Oracle and/or MySQL databases
- MVC frameworks
- SOAP, REST and XML
- Spring Core, Spring Web services
- Using Eclipse or equivalent IDE
- Junit testing
- Developing Single page applications and deploying on AWS S3, AWS Cloud Front Interface
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, the company provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Apply for this Position