SAP Analyst - Logistics
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- As part of the IT organization, you will strengthen our local IT team in the greater Chicago area as an SAP and process consultant and you will help us to shape the successful growth of our business in the USA in the area of our SAP S/4 HANA logistic and warehouse management.
- You advise our local stakeholders in supply chain management, but also sales and finance as well as controlling the implementation and continuous improvement of our global SAP logistic and warehouse process template in our US subsidiary.
- Derived from the requirements of our local supply chain organization, our market, and our customers, you will develop and implement innovative processes and IT solutions to support our logistic processes, and warehouse processes which also includes the interface to our external 3rd party logistic provider.
- You support our local user community with professional first-level support in day-to-day business, and proactive training to stabilize our business processes and you guide our local power user organization in your process area.
- As part of our global IT organization, you will stick to our IT governance guidelines and IT management processes, support us in global testing and maintenance activities and communicate process changes in the global template.
- As a team member of the global IT organization, you have the opportunity to join our SAP rollouts worldwide, you implement global and local change requests and you are part of our team development journey in the worldwide IT organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent experience is required.
- 5 years + experience in SAP S/4 HANA modules EWM, LE-TRA, MM, with project lead responsibility, including configuration and in-depth knowledge of AIF.
- Proven ability to work locally, think global, and collaborate in an IT matrix organization is required.
- Excellent knowledge of interface topics for EDI especially 3PL connections is required.
- Proven knowledge in integrative topics related to making to stock, order to cash, finance, and master data management is strongly preferred.
- Good knowledge of processes in the manufacturing industry, especially in the fast-moving consumer goods industry is strongly preferred.
- Experience in leading projects and strong communication skills and service orientation as well as team spirit is strongly preferred.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that is growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, a work-life blend, a rich learning environment, and a tangible impact on the company's success.
Apply for this Position