MES (Manufacturing execution system) Analyst
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- As part of the IT organization, you will strengthen our local IT team in the greater Chicago area as a professional IT consultant for shop-floor and manufacturing processes and IT solutions and you will help us to shape the successful growth of our business in the USA.
- As a process expert you will ensure that our important Make to-Order process in "your area" runs excellently and make sure that our processes are moving in a correct way.
- You support our local user community in the plant with professional first-level support in day-to-day business, proactive training to stabilize our manufacturing processes and you guide our local power user organization in your process area in SAP S4 HANA make-to-stock processes and MES solutions.
- The contact of this challenge is to have an overall knowledge from MES Layers into Work Orders to finished products in a modern existing new environment within our US premises.
- As a team member of the global IT organization, you have the opportunity to join our MES system rollouts worldwide, you implement global and local change requests, and you are part of our team development journey in the worldwide IT organization.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience is required.
- 5+ years of experience in implementing and operating manufacturing execution solutions or shop-floor applications is required.
- Proved ability to work local, think global, and collaborate in an IT matrix organization is required.
- Knowledge of understanding and developing processes with an international team to the next level (Digital approach within Operations) is preferred.
- Overall knowledge from MES Layers into work orders to finished products in a modern existing new manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Experience with the Windows operating systems as well as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, C# is preferred.
- Experience with databases and SQL knowledge, as our data is primarily located on MS-SQL servers, is strongly preferred.
- Result-driven with excellent judgment, decision making, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication, analytical, and decision-making skills as well as strong time management skills.
What can you expect?
You will be part of a successful family-run company with core values that are growing internationally faster than ever before. We nurture long-term associate relationships, a work-life blend, a rich learning environment, and a tangible impact on the company's success.
Apply for this Position