Ever wanted to work in the gaming industry? Of course you have!
Our super cool gaming client is looking for a Midlevel or Senior Project Manager who knows Jira inside and out and has SDLC project experience.
- Full Time
- Market Competitive Compensation
- Benefits and PTO
- Did I mention you are working with real leaders in the gaming industry and their super cool game?
What Wil You do:
- Work with business partners to ensure development and QA teams comply with standards and best practices.
- Create and manage project schedules, working with the development teams and Product Leads to see project through to completion.
- Manage all Jira tasks including creating, organizing, following-up on all tickets, including working with the Product Owner to triage new tickets. Work with the team to organize tickets & plan for releases.
- Develop, maintain, and distribute status reports that document deliverables, risks, contingency plans, roadblocks, and resource constraints to all stakeholders.
- Identify and create planning tools, methodologies, and communication channels to establish an efficient development process. Then, build consensus and drive consistent adoption of these new tools and processes.
- Coordinate cross-functional work across multiple teams, providing motivation and direction to ensure goals, milestones, and deadlines are met on time.
- Analyze game quality, reliability, usability, and performance, ensuring that the game meets the highest standards possible.
- Mentor and manage Associate Project Managers
- Assist with our distribution process and stay informed about the latest development and publishing features available.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree preferred, but will consider experience lieu of a degree
- Jira experience to create, organize, follow-up on tickets & own the ticketing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Interest in mobile games.
- Comfortable working across numerous disciplines.
- Strong analytical mindset and critical thinking ability.
- Deals well with ambiguity and can create effective solutions out of disarray.
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment, even under very tight deadlines.
What would be nice to have:
- PMP Certification would be cool
- Experience with first-party publishing tools and services.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the best practices, development, and/or publishing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Published products on iOS or Android
Apply for this Position