AWS Cloud Architect
Our client is looking for an AWS Cloud Architect
- The Cloud Architect will help support our client's digital transformation.
- The Cloud Architect will be a key member of the IT Enterprise Architecture team that will serve as the primary technical lead as well as architect for AWS cloud related components and activities.
- This role will be liaison between the IT organizations, business, and external vendors.
- In addition, this individual will lead and manage related business and systems initiatives, from a technical perspective.
- This position will report to the Director IT, Enterprise Architecture.
- Serve as the lead architect for the design and implementation of cloud systems.
- Help drive the requirements process through an agile delivery process.
- Design solutions that ensure maximum flexibility and scalability, while meeting all required security controls
- Lead the team in supporting the development of all required documentation necessary to support the engineering, security and operational processes
- Provide technical support in the development of SOPs and processes associated with knowledge transfer to operations providers
- Perform business and technical alternative analysis for any/all aspects of the solution, aiding the customer is making decisions along the way
- Lead the technical team in innovation by holding training and related sessions to continue to advance the awareness and talent of the team
- Facilitate the transition of the solution to operations, initially and ongoing
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information management, mathematics, statistics, biostatistics, business, or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 8-12 years of technology experience, preferably in Life Sciences or within a regulated environment
- 4+ years' experience with cloud architecture
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Provide design, architecture solutions and support for strategic initiatives across the enterprise
- Experience designing and delivering large-scale solutions, most of which that have advanced to the production state.
- Ideally some of these solutions will demonstrate knowledge of mission/business solutions
- Solid understanding of data driven solutions, helping mission customers achieve enhanced capability through the analysis of data, or by implementing systems that
- Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect Certification (or equivalent)
- Strong grasp of cloud computing SaaS, PaaS and IaaS fundamentals with experience designing and implementing solutions
- Hands-on experience with Google Apps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), ServiceNow, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with continuous integration/team development approaches and implementations
Our client is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class protected by state or federal law.
Our client also complies with all work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.er.
Apply for this Position